Join the fight against human trafficking by committing to a year of being porn free!
The Purity for Freedom campaign will have both an inward and outward focus:
- Inward freedom: personal purity.Resolve to not view pornography and commit to striving for sexual purity and holiness.
- Outward freedom: worldwide impact.Our personal purity impacts the world and community around us. This has to do with changed perspective and growing a greater burden for first, people in sex slavery, then towards the greater issue of human trafficking. We want to be a church that has God’s heart of justice.
How are porn and human trafficking correlated?
If you are purchasing or watching porn you are feeding the sex trafficking industry.
- The average age of a person’s first exposure to pornography is 12 years of age. (findingjustice.org)
- 48% men use pornography once a week or more often. (sharedhope.org)
- Porn drives demand for sex trafficking and trafficking victims are exploited in the production of pornography (richmondjusticeinitiative.com)
- Human trafficking generates $9.5 billion yearly in the United States. (United Nations)
Make a tangible commitment to Purity for Freedom, and sign up to take part in this campaign.
Sign up here for the Purity for Freedom Campaign!